8 Reasons To Follow Along With Our New TFOB Blog
Festival Staff / February 2, 2015
If one weekend of the Festival just isn't enough for you, we know you're going to love the new Tucson Festival of Books blog!
From now until March 14th (Festival weekend), we'll be rolling out daily content about your favorite authors, the panels you can't miss, and ways the Tucson Festival of Books is changing the Southwestern literary landscape.
During our pre-coverage for the 2015 Festival, you'll:
- Hear about why Robert Crais fell in love with the Tucson Festival of Books
- Get the inside scoop on what Isabel Quintero is working on right now
- Learn about the authors our long-time Festival volunteers would love to meet
- Read about the funniest author panel Gini Koch ever had to manage
- Learn why Gail Carriger thinks it's so important to write diverse characters in her novels
- Get details on Science City's fun Super Pi Day celebrations
- Discover why Mary Doria Russell thinks all writers should marry engineers
- Read about what inspired Lisa McMann's The Unwanteds series
- And, of course, much much more!
Follow the new blog on your RSS feed of choice, or follow us on social for your daily updates. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.