Not enabled. This article is no longer enabled in any section on the website. You may be viewing outdated information.
Disability Related Access, Accessible Parking, Sign Language Interpreters and ALS
Festival Staff / February 8, 2014
Disability Related Access
- Directional signage has been added to the Mall to assist in locating accessible routes
- Accessible restrooms are located in buildings open for the event. A unisex accessible restroom is located in the Main Library, 1st floor near elevator.
- If you have questions concerning access or wish to request accommodations, please contact the Disability Resource Center at (520) 621-3268 Voice/TTY or DRCemail@example.com.
Requesting a Sign Language Interpreter
- To insure the availability of a Sign Language interpreter, please make an online request at http://drc.arizona.edu/InterpRequest/RequestAdd.asp OR contact Catherine Mazzola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 626-4471.
- A Sign Language interpreter will be available on a limited basis on-site throughout the Festival. Please inquire at the TFOB's Volunteer Center in the Student Union.
Requesting and Obtaining Receivers for Assistive Listening Systems (ALS)
- Requests can be made for ALS prior to the Tucson Festival of Books by emailing DRCemail@example.com or calling (520) 621-3268 and noting date, time and location.
- There will also be receivers available at Festival presentation locations with ALS signage at the entry. Request your receiver from the designated venue Moderator and return after use.
To rent a wheelchair or scooter prior to the Festival, please contact:
- American Mobility, (520) 628-7480
- Metro Med , (520) 323-9500
- National Rehab, (520) 323-7400