Food & Beverage Sales at the Festival - Join our List for 2021!
Festival Staff / October 24, 2019
The two food courts and various snack stations are situated along the University of Arizona Mall and help create the festive atmosphere for which the Tucson Festival of Books is known. If you are interested in applying to be a vendor at the 2021 event, follow the link below
The Tucson Festival of Books welcomes applications from local establishments to participate as Food and Snack Vendors in the festival. Typically we offer two food courts and a variety of snack vending locations.
Specific information about vending at the festival will be provided through the application process. Food Applicants will be reviewed by committee; a limited number of vendors will be invited to participate as purveyors of food at the festival.
General information related to Food Vendors at the festival is as follows:
Join our list to be considered for Food and Beverage Vendors for the 2021 TFOB!
- Costs vary depending upon the location in which a vendor is placed; all vendors must remain open for duration of festival
- Food Vendor tents are typically 10x20 with options to select corner or interior spaces or snack locations
- Signage is the responsibility of the Food Vendor; specific instructions for creating festival approved signage will be provided to those selected to participate as vendors
- All food vendors must comply with policies related to beverage sales (beverages must be ordered through a specified process related to contractual obligations on the UA campus)
- Vendors are not allowed to sub-let or sell space within their booth
- Approved vendors must secure the appropriate business license and health permits required to sell food; insurance documentation is required
- All food vendors are obligated to comply with Pima County Health Department regulations
To receive food vending application information, join here